The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Nancy, my 2yr old, is so unrelentingly mean to Korra, my 4 month old, a thought occured to me. Is she going to bully her own kids as they get older? Or does some mom instinct kick in and she'll be nice to them? She didn't act like a bully at her old place, so I think the two weeks she spent alone with us before Korra spoiled her. She just will not give that goat a break. I'm hoping any kids we get from Nancy will get along with Korra because she is desperate for a buddy it seems. No matter how many times Nancy beats her up or chases her off, she comes immediately back for more. Anyway, i'm just killing time so I thought I'd ask.

·
I'm watching you
22,546 Posts
Is she pregnant now? Pregnant does do a shuffling thing. They fight for position just a little bit harder. Their kids are born with the same status as them basically and they want to make sure it's as high as they can get it. Your pregnant doe is saying "I am the queen and so will my daughter be after she's here". It will all settle down not long after the kids are here.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe she is, but it hasn't been confirmed. I just have the two goats right now. I only got the younger one to be a companion for the older since I didn't want her to be alone for 5+ months while we waited to see if she would kid and she doesn't even like her. :p But it would be nice if she's just being such a super bully because she's pregnant and she goes back to her sweet self afterwards.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.