The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peggy Sue came to help cook dinner...

"So, how can I help, mom? Sort the recycling? I know! I'll stir the noodles! Why yes, I do think I deserve a treat." :ROFL:

Attachments

·
Registered
30,603 Posts
lol..too cute

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
seriously, Peggy Sue is TOO MUCH! I love her!!! do you other goats know any tricks?? she can probably be in a movie or something...

·
Registered
824 Posts
What a cutie, and so smart! Love the treat photo best, as it is clearest! :) You should sooo nominate Peggy Sue for Pet of the Day! See http://PetoftheDay.com for details, okay? I bet lots of folks (outside of those here at Goat Spot of course) have never seen a house goat!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
seriously, Peggy Sue is TOO MUCH! I love her!!! do you other goats know any tricks?? she can probably be in a movie or something...
Thanks! Peg is a delightful girl. :)

I don't currently have other goats that do tricks, though I try to train them all most of them never learn commands like Peggy Sue. Brad and Janet, a set of twin bottle babies I raised for sale, learned some tricks, but none of my others have including Peg's kids.

It's about time to breed Peg again and I'm hoping if I can find a full-blooded Pygmy buck that the next kids will be almost as clever as their mommy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts