Money and Perfection are HOME!!!!!! *PICS ADDED!!!*

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Dover Farms, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    YAY!!! :leap: :stars: We got a call from Holly this morning saying that Bella had a single buck a couple of nights ago and said he is ours!! YIPPEE! :leap: :leap:

She left a message on our answering machine, so I am going to call her in a little bit! I am so excited and happy! I am floating on cloud nine!!! :stars:

2. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Re: Easy Money has arrived!!!

Oh I bet you are!! Congrats! I'm waiting for 2 of my reserved Nubian kids to "get born" this weekend! I can't wait to find out what they have! :leap:

3. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio

Thank you so much! I hope you get what you want!

I just talked to Holly. She said he is gorgeous! He is red brown in color, with frosted ears(my favorite!) and a white spot on his shoulder. She said his red color is her favorite. She asked me if I liked that color and I said "Yes, but to me color is just a plus...if they have good conformation I don't really care" and she said "That's right....good girl!" :greengrin: She said he has really long ears. She said that his ears can wrap around his muzzle and almost reach his eye! :shocked: :leap: So those ears are longer than Laredo's!! I am just so excited! I can't wait to see pics of him and trust me...when I get them I'll post them! Now...if only Sibby will kindly have doe kids on the 20th...there's Mom's doe kid! That'll be GREAT!!!!!! :stars:

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa

Thats awesome!!!!!! You must be super super excited!!!!!!!! Can't wait for piccies!

5. eliya

eliya New Member

HOORAY! :stars: :cool: You know you HAVE to post those pics as soon as you get them! As I'm sure you know - I LOVE those Nubian ears. And I also love the red coloring. :drool: Although, as you said conformation is way more important. It is just nice when you can get it all in one goat! :D

6. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio

Thank you!!!!!

Don't worry...when I get pics...you'll KNOW about it!! I just checked the junk mail and it's not in there...sometimes Holly's emails go there. :shrug: I probably would have had a pic yesterday...but Mom's cell doesn't get pics. :( Oh well....I get to see him soon enough. She said that probably mid April we would be able to come and pick him and our doeling up. :greengrin:

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois

Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see pics!! :leap: :leap: :stars: :cool: :dance:

8. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN

can't6 wait to see pictures. i bet you are just so excited. i am so happy for you.

9. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI

:cool: :cool: Any pics yet Jacque??? I am super excited for you!! That is so awesome!! :clap: :clap: :leap: :stars: :stars:

10. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio

Thanks everyone!!

Nope, no pics yet. I am thinking about emailing her soon. :)

11. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio

No pics yet, but I did email Holly the other day.

She said that he is looking so nice! She said that she wants us to get him collected so she can get some semen back to use on her own does! She said he is wide long, upstanding, level, correct leg set, incredible breed character and that she is thinking that she will probably repeat that breeding! WOO HOO!

Sibby(our 1st choice doeling) is due today! I sure hope she has twin doelings! Please pray that she does, because I think if she only has one Holly is keeping her(and I don't blame her! LOL!).

Just thought I'd give ya'll an update. :greengrin:

12. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma

That's great Jacque!! He sounds nice! Hope Sibby kids with girls!! :girl: :girl:

13. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.

That is Wonderful News Jacque.

14. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio

Thanks! I am just so happy that he was born! And that Holly really likes him and has high hopes for his dam is just great! :leap:

15. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Re: Easy Money AND NOW PERFECTION has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness!!! Holly just emailed and said that Sibby had a single doe kid and that she is OURS!!!!!!! :leap: She said that she wanted to keep a doe kid out of Sibby, but knows how excited we were about getting a Sibby doe kid. Holly is so awesome! :cool:

This Holly's description of her: "The doeling is long legged (just like Au Revoir!) and shiny black with just a couple dots of white on her sides and white ears, cap, muzzle. Very flashy!" :leap:

We are just extatic!!!! WOO HOO! I feel like the little guy on the right: :cheers: :ROFL: :ROFL: :leap: :stars:

16. susanne

susanne New Member

Nov 12, 2007

i'm very happy for you. yes holly is a very nice person to work with. and she has some very nice animals :greengrin:
    i hope you will post some pictures from your new additions ;)

17. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa

That is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got exactly what you wanted! :cool:

18. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio

Don't worry! When I get pics I'll post them! :greengrin:

I know!! Exactly what we wanted! We wanted a doe kid out of Libby...got two. Wanted a doe kid out of Bella...got one. And we wanted a doe kid out of Precious and we got one!! And now we got our 1st choice doeling from Hoanbu and our buckling!!!!! Thank the Lord....everything is going GREAT!!! :pray: :leap:

19. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma

That is so wonderful Jacque!! Can't wait to see pictures, she sounds gorgeous!

20. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Re: Easy Money AND NOW PERFECTION have arrived! *updated 4/15*

Still no pics. But we are going to get them Thursday evening! :stars: Holly told me it is going to be hard to see them go...their so nice!