Monica had twins

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by sweetgoats, Feb 16, 2011.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Well, I had one doe to go and I have been praying so hard that the lord would PLEASE make sure I was there. She has her babies so fast there is no way for her to clean them off before they suffocate.

Well God is GREAT. He answered my prayers yesterday. I got the feeling I needed to leave work a little early yesterday like 5 minutes, I drove crazy to get home, in my dress cloths and dress boots I RAN to the barn. PRAISE the lord, she had a bubble coming out, He was telling me to leave that 5 minutes early for a reason.

I had to help pull the first big girl, she came in at 7.5 pounds with Wattles, and then the monster boy 9 pounds. I had to help her with him also.

So I am done and I ended up with 10 Bucks and 8 Does.

I will add pictures of them when I get back for a weekend I am not looking for to.

2. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

WATTLES???? DID....YOU....SAY....WATTLES!!!

OH MY THE LORD IS GOOOOOD! lol

congrats!

3. pelicanacresMN

pelicanacresMN New Member

That is great to hear!! Way to go :)

4. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    These are nigis having 7 and 10 pound babies? :shocked: WOW!!! What are you feeding these girls? :p
    So glad you got to be there to deliver the babies and can't wait to see pictures.
    Never mind, just looked at your site and saw you raise cashmeres. :doh: :laugh: I was so worried about those poor little nigis!

5. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    Yes, The Lord is good! So glad to hear the good report, Lori. Congratulations!

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    A big congrats.... Praise the Lord... :hug:

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Lori, I'm so glad you listened to your gut and that God answered your prayers!

I know how special your girls are to you and I'm pretty sure that Monica was glad you got there in time :hug:

8. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Wow Congrats Lori!!! God does work in mysterious ways! I'm happy you were able to be there! They sound like HUGE kids! I can't wait to see pics! And it sounds like you made out really well on the amount of bucks/does! Congrats! :)

9. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Sorry guys, I have been out of town for a funeral and I have not gotten any pictures of the monster babies yet, but hopefully tomorrow. WOW, I have been gone since Wednesday night and they are HUGE already.