Moonspot Mitsy Cartoonized!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by DebMc, Jul 25, 2010.

1. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    I just got a new camera and one of the special affect features is 'cartoonizing' photos. I like it. :) Here's an example.

Attached Files:

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    That is so neat!
    Doesn't look as though Mitsy minds the special effects at all! :greengrin:

3. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Here's another...they don't look quite as nice reduced as they do full size.

Attached Files:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is neat.... :thumb: :greengrin:

5. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Those are really cute! I have an action on my photoshop program that turns a pic into a cartoon, but haven't played with it.
    What kind of camera did you get? New cameras are so much fun!

6. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    LOL... tooooooooo cute! Give the girls big hugs for me!!!! :) They sure are getting beautiful!

7. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Jess - Beautiful *and* smart! Mitsy learned a new way to yank my chain. If she hears me outside, she breaks her Lil Tyke's Princess bed, dislocates the frame from the head and footboards, then jumps up on the tallest spool and screams like she's being skinned alive until I come to her rescue. As soon as I leave, after comforting the poor baby, loading her up w/peanuts and kisses and fixing her bed, she's at it again :devilish: :ROFL: I hear all this clatter (no doubt her butting/bucking apart the bed) followed by her high-pitched hysterical screaming. :slapfloor: What a lil' ham! And, yes, I do realize that by responding, I am only reinforcing the behavior. She's just so darn cute and so full of it, I can't resist not playing along. :)

Hoosier Shadow - It's a Kodak. Nothing fancy.

Deb Mc

8. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    :ROFL: :slapfloor: PRICELESS!!!!!!! :)