The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
WOW, I just love that top picture, the second one is great as well, but that top one should be in a calendar for sure.

Beautiful babies and all the pictures are great.

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
oh my. I LOVE that first picture with momma and baby. and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the black/white/cream baby. congrats with the babies!

·
Hopelessly Addicted
2,055 Posts
Holy cow, that first photo is the cutest thing I have EVER SEEN! Can I use it as a reference material to do a pencil portrait? I can send you a copy....it will have to go on my "to do" list of pieces, but I have to draw that!!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all! I'm so in love with our precious babies. I am definitely keeping the little b&w girl as my pet :) I had to fight my fiancé for ownership lol

Holy cow, that first photo is the cutest thing I have EVER SEEN! Can I use it as a reference material to do a pencil portrait? I can send you a copy....it will have to go on my "to do" list of pieces, but I have to draw that!!!!!
Of course! I'd LOVE to see the finished product when you're done :) I have some from other angles too but I think this one was the best.

I was so lucky to get that shot, I saw them snuggled up together and I was sure they'd move by the time I got my camera. Luckily, they were enjoying their snooze and stayed like that for a while :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts