More bunny show brags

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by SDK, Jun 14, 2009.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    ok so..i didn't want to show yesterday because i had heard no one was showing tans. so i just took toxic to the show to meet up with a friend who is taking her to state fair for me, because i can't go.

so i get there and theres like 30 tans entered. so i entered into the second show. so i could see how good she actually is, since there were a bunch of AZ and central cal. people and it was a judge i really respect and admire.

her class had 6 jr does in it and she was the youngest by a long shot. ( shes only 11 weeks)
    she won that class , the judge only had her out for a minute or two then put her in the coop again, so i thought i had lost cause she's so young... then lo and behold, a first!!! then he says the black jr buck was Best opposite black, and the JR DOE WAS BEST!! so i had just taken variety too! not bad toxic, not bad

then.. he says " the hands down winner is the black,she's everything you want a tan to be"

i was sooo happy!!

i had to share lol, next saturday we have a triple. so we'll see how venom does

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    A huge congrats... :thumbup: ..that is wonderful.................fantastic job.......... :leap:

3. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    thanks pam. lt was really awesome! i hope she does well at state

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your welcome ...SDK ..........Oh....... I feel she will...........there's no problem there.... :wink: :hug: :greengrin:

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    That's awesome!! :leap: Congrats!!!

Hoping you do well at the next show! :greengrin:

6. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    :clap: Yaay Toxic-way to go! :wahoo: :stars: You must be very proud-congrats. :hi5:

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Wat to go. Congratulations :clap: :clap: :leap: .