more does due

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by sixshooterfarm, Feb 22, 2008.

1. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Ok so a doe named peekaboo and divinity are officially due today 145. then the 25th I have another doe, crystal due, then the 26th I have 2 more....whew I am REALLY gonna be up to my eyeballs in babies. Peekaboo and divinity dont look close, their ligaments are still really hard, divinities are softe than yesterday, but not enough for babies today. I am happy cause I need a couple more days for a break lol. Plus it is nasty and rainy outside, I dont want babies born now!! Tell them to hold off till monday , the rain is totally done monday. Oh and I dont know if anyone knows this but I have a 3 year old son, well a close freind of mine's father died and I am babysiting their 7 month odl daughter......lets just say I dont know how I did it the first time and I will stick with the bottle baby goats. I cannot stand the crying anymore!!! I swear I dont know how I did it before lol. no more 2 legged children for me!

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Good luck, I totally feel your pain, no more two legged kids for me either. My youngest is 3 next month and I have no patience for other people's kids.

Hope your girls wait till Monday! I have 2 on 144 today. Waiting and watching. That's the name of the game during kidding season!

3. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Hopefully they wait till next week for ya. I can't wait to see the kids!

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    You know those girls will not go when you want them to! Crying baby or not, you'll be in the barn with your 3 year old by the hand and the baby on your hip! Wish I was in your position! You are blessed :angel2:

5. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Well ok 2 legged baby is gone, whew.... yeah no more 2 leggers for me, I will stick with the 4 leggers. Went out and checked everyone again and no one seems close to kidding. EVeryones ligs are hard as rock! SO I think I might get my wish :shrug:

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Well sounds like they may wait till Monday for you. I'm hoping for weekend babies but so far no such luck. Udders are getting bigger though!

7. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Well it looks like they are going to wait till monday, everyones ligaments are still hard as rock....except....a first freshner that isent due till the 26th but her ligaments are real soft, like worrying me real soft. they would be 3 days early, is that too early

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I am really worried about my doe, her ligs are really really soft and she isn't due till March 10th (145) There may be a possibility that she was bred earlier, but I am not so sure gah!!! I don't think I would be too too worried about her if I was you.

9. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Then she would be on day 142? I don't think it is too early because my pygmy Tilly kidded with triplets on Wednesday at day 142 and each are perfect and healthy.

10. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I have a ff who's not even in the 140-150 bracket yet with ligaments as soft as some of my 145 girls. That's freaking me out. I'm waiting and watching and praying she doesn't kid yet. She won't be on 140 till Tuesday. They're ok usually after 140, but its not necessarily a safety bracket on 140 either.