More kidding

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by goatheaven, Feb 17, 2008.

1. goatheaven

goatheaven New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    South Carolina
    Well we had another kidding last night. A first freshener gave birth to twins, a doeling and buckling. Thank goodness it was smooth. Now we have another one tonight. That has been every night since Wednesday we've had kids. Oh I am tired!

2. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Woo hoo, it is always good to hear of an uneventful kidding. You have been busy. Congrats

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh boy thats busy!! glad everything is going smoothly though - that is the important part :D

show us pictures to oo and aaa over oh and :drool: over too ;)

4. goatheaven

goatheaven New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    South Carolina
    I've been so busy birthing and working I haven't been able to take pics. Hopefully tomorrow. Then we'll probably have more because we have another doe in labor tonight. Another long night.

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Oh my gosh you must be completely exhausted!!! Hope this one kids soon so you can go take a nice long hot bath. That sounds wonderful to me too. I'm waiting on Civil. Good luck! Hope its uneventful and you have some beautiful babies soon.

6. goatheaven

goatheaven New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    South Carolina
    Ashley, this is Mrs. B my long haired Nigerian. She usually does well, but after all that has happened with this kidding season I'll keep a close eye on her just in case. Good luck with Civil.

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    congrats on the new additions!! :stars: :cool:

8. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Has she kidded yet?

Civil, who was big enough for triplets had a single buck! A HUGE gold buck. Go figure.

9. goatheaven

goatheaven New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    South Carolina
    Well she did kid around 3 a.m. of course late. She had 2 black polled blue eyed bucklings. The first was normal size and the second was huge. I had to help after seeing that head. I thought it wasn't coming through. But Mrs. B is a trooper. She always births so well and is an excellent mom. I am glad everyone is retiring now. Everyone including me needs rest! I saw your buckling and he is gorgeous.