The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we had another kidding last night. A first freshener gave birth to twins, a doeling and buckling. Thank goodness it was smooth. Now we have another one tonight. That has been every night since Wednesday we've had kids. Oh I am tired!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been so busy birthing and working I haven't been able to take pics. Hopefully tomorrow. Then we'll probably have more because we have another doe in labor tonight. Another long night.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Oh my gosh you must be completely exhausted!!! Hope this one kids soon so you can go take a nice long hot bath. That sounds wonderful to me too. I'm waiting on Civil. Good luck! Hope its uneventful and you have some beautiful babies soon.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ashley, this is Mrs. B my long haired Nigerian. She usually does well, but after all that has happened with this kidding season I'll keep a close eye on her just in case. Good luck with Civil.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Has she kidded yet?

Civil, who was big enough for triplets had a single buck! A HUGE gold buck. Go figure.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well she did kid around 3 a.m. of course late. She had 2 black polled blue eyed bucklings. The first was normal size and the second was huge. I had to help after seeing that head. I thought it wasn't coming through. But Mrs. B is a trooper. She always births so well and is an excellent mom. I am glad everyone is retiring now. Everyone including me needs rest! I saw your buckling and he is gorgeous.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts