More Kids Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Here's the very round bellies of my soon to be moms. :D

Starting with those closest.

Potsie due 2-21 by Rue...
    [​IMG]

Civil due 2-23 by a surprise. ;) She'll have to have DNA testing..
    [​IMG]

Blossom is due 2-28 by Rue...
    [​IMG]

Minuet also due 2-28 by Rue...
    [​IMG]

March ones coming...

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Do you have any udder photos? I am just trying to figure out when Ginger is due! So I thought seeing some does who were due on a specific due date would help me figure it out lol.

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Here's the March girls.

Hera is due 3-7 by Rue...
    [​IMG]
    Here's her udder. She's so small that if she didn't have an udder I'd think she was open...
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/Go ... -2-081.jpg

Fuchsia is due 3-16 by Stedman. She likes to blow up like a blimp (see my sig).
    [​IMG]

Faith is due 3-20 by Stedman. She's bigger already than she was last time when she had a single.
    [​IMG]

Nottie is due 3-23 by Larkspur...
    [​IMG]

Anna is due either 2-25 or 3-29 and I think she's finally getting some udder tissue!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

And Petite is due 3-31 by Cruiser...
    [​IMG]

I am so excited about the new babies. We've been enjoying them so much. Can't wait for more!

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Mine range so much with udders that its hard to say. Some are big like Pots and Civil and some like Hera seem bigger than you'd expect.

5. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Anna looks preggo to me!!!

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yes she seems to be showing and I feel her udder often and it really felt like there's some tissue this time! I do hope so!

7. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Wow, Potsie and the first batch of does look pretty big for the most part-looks like you'll have lots of babies on the way:). The second batch all look like they are nearly ready to pop to:). As for me, I am waiting to see when Scrumptious kids-that will tell me for sure if she is having LaManchas or LaMancha/Saanens. Unfortunately-she'll probably kid with the latter:(.

8. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yes Pots and Civil will have multipes I think. Both had triplets last time with 2 does and a buck. I would love those odds myself this time! Many of the ff I think will have singles and that's fine. I'd prefer twins just to make the kids smaller and easier to pass. Hera's belly is so small that her single maybe small anyway. Minuet is almost as wide as she is tall so I wonder if she'll have twins. Nottie's really bloomed up in size too.

Blossom had twins last time and looks like she might repeat herself. This time I'm hoping for color. Her twins last year were twin black kids. Nottie was one and she's blue-eyed but both were coal black. I doubt we'll see black kids from her this year. ;)

9. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Do you still have her all black doeling from last year? Kadisha may be my only hope for colorful kids this year-as Cassaya may be leaving before she kids and Scrumptious could possibly be bred to a Saanen(which those kids almost always come out white).

10. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yes Nottie's still here. She's bred to Lark and due 3/23. She was not planned, but he got out the day after she'd been standing up at the buck pen flagging. Now she's got an udder!

11. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Hmm....Guess she had other plans, huh? Hehe.....You know she will probably continue to do things that fit her name:).

12. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    My goodness Ashley! Look at all those "impending" babies coming! I've only got 3 more to go and you're gonna have a slew of kids! Looking like quite a few multiples also!!

13. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    WOW! They are gonna blow! :lol:
    They are looking great :).
    I can't believe Pots didn't kid yet! Oh my goodness.