More Kids!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Bona Fide, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    Well, I had two more does to kid this past week. Wysteria, my LaMancha doe had doe/buck twins on 2-29-08 - she's doing a good job! :) They're my first Boss Man babies! :)

Then Blissfull my Nigerian princess had triplets, 2 bucks, 1 doe - sadly one of the bucks didn't make it, but the doe/buck are doing great. The doe is chamoisee and the buck is black/white. They're my first Ransom babies!

Impressed with both udders, both being exceptional mothers. The other 3 born earlier this year are doing well. Three of them have been disbudded (And to my GOAT HERO THANK YOU SO VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!!)

So far the total are 4 boys, 3 girls. I've got one more doe to kid and my spring kiddings are over. I'm in baby Heaven -- I love all these babies. :)

I'm impressed all the way around this year. (And above all else, thank you to the big man above for making it all happen) - couldn't have asked for more. I got my Bliss doe, my Desi doe and my Wysteria doe - now for Dream to join the band ;-).

I'll have pictures soon! :)

2. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Congratulations- and I love your doe's names.

3. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    CONGRATULATIONS! :boy: :boy: :boy: :boy: :girl: :girl: :girl:

Are they all La Manchas?

4. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    Hey. I edited the post - sorry. Wysteria's are LaManchas and Blissfulls are Nigerians. :) Thanks I'm beyond excited this year :) :leap: :cool: :stars:

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh congratulations!!!! :leap:

6. Fainters

Fainters New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Western KY
    Congratulations on your babies. I bet Bliss's are adorable! Thank you for the two I bought from you in the summer. Nutmeg gave me twin blue eyed girls last week and Cinnamon gave me tripletts Friday night (2 bucks & 1 doe). They are both excellent mothers and have fantastic udders. I am so happy with both of them.

http://www.freewebs.com/scapegoatranch/

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Congrats on the new additions!! :thumb: