The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugh. You guys! It’s been over a month since I filled out the forms and I haven’t heard anything about my goats’ registrations. Right at first someone got back to me because I was having trouble uploading a photo, but since then, not a word. Nobody ever even got back to me about how to pay the registration fees. I did the online form and it gave me a price, but not a way to pay. It was super weird. I know you guys can’t fix it - I just wanted to vent! I have goaties to sell and I can’t get anyone registered. 😩

After this chaos, I’m seriously considering doing unregistered goats from now on and just keeping my own records. I’m gonna try the customer service email address again, I think. I’m not sure what else to do besides keep waiting.

·
Premium Member
4,801 Posts
Ugh. You guys! It’s been over a month since I filled out the forms and I haven’t heard anything about my goats’ registrations. Right at first someone got back to me because I was having trouble uploading a photo, but since then, not a word. Nobody ever even got back to me about how to pay the registration fees. I did the online form and it gave me a price, but not a way to pay. It was super weird. I know you guys can’t fix it - I just wanted to vent! I have goaties to sell and I can’t get anyone registered. 😩

After this chaos, I’m seriously considering doing unregistered goats from now on and just keeping my own records. I’m gonna try the customer service email address again, I think. I’m not sure what else to do besides keep waiting.

Use the number for calling MaryAnne. Leave a vm if she is not available. She will get back to you..she is wonderful!

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
You can pay thru paypal. There should have been a link that brings you right to their paypal info. I just sent reg papers in last week, The payment went through right off. I sent the apps in via USPS, the pictures and reg papers on the parents were emailed. I bought a mini Mancha buck. The breeder sent in the reg app and I got the papers in hand within 2 weeks. Maybe they are backed up?

·
Registered
Capriculturalist and Goat Slave
1,842 Posts
If you go to this page and choose what you need to pay. PayPal – Registration

IDK why they aren't getting back to you. I'm sorry. I switched to TMGR and love it. Amy helps almost instantly. I'm still a part of both for a while, letting MDGA get things back into a better place. But I agree with the above, call Mary-Anne and sort it out on the phone, she's one of the nicest to work with!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts