More of my preggo girls

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by eliya, Feb 24, 2009.

1. eliya

eliya New Member

I took a few more pictures of my does who look like they are going to burst even though they have three weeks left to go.

Here's Misty. She always looks huge when she's pregnant. Last year she had triplet BUCKS. The year before it was a single buck, before that, 2 does and a buck and her first time was a single doe. I think it should be triplet DOES this time.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

This is Misty's daughter from her first freshening, Raisin. Last year she had triplets (2B 1D) and the year before was twin does.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is Rosebud. She's had triplets, twin bucks, twin bucks and last year had triplets - 2 bucks and a doe. I think it's time for more does!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Here is Daisy. This'll be her second freshening. Last year she had a huge pair of buck/doe twins
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lastly here is Windy. She had twin does her first freshening and triplets last year (2D 1B).
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. crocee

crocee New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Northeast Arkansas
    Have you had your water tested lately? :slapfloor: :slapfloor: There has got to be something in it to cause all these hugely wide bellies :slapfloor: :slapfloor: . 3 more weeks?????? are you sure they will fit into the kidding stalls at that time?

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    nice looking girls -- might want to try a new buck though to get more does :shades:

Can't wait to see all the cute floppy ears :love:

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    WOW big fat and very happy looking girls.

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    What extremely cute girls - hope you get some does.

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    nice goats...hoping you get girls.... :wink:

7. DopeyOpie

DopeyOpie New Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Canada
    They are all beautiful expectant mommies! Those are some big bellies!