More pics!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by RowdyKidz, Jul 5, 2009.

1. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I know how much everyone loves pics; so, as promised, here are my Junior does! :greengrin:

[attachment=4:24ng9b4y]Old Rock Ranch Venus.jpg[/attachment:24ng9b4y][attachment=3:24ng9b4y]Tara's Rowdy Kids Sparklin' Jewel.jpg[/attachment:24ng9b4y][attachment=2:24ng9b4y]Lil's Little Kids Josie.jpg[/attachment:24ng9b4y][attachment=1:24ng9b4y]TreeFrog Pygmies Sugar Baby.jpg[/attachment:24ng9b4y][attachment=0:24ng9b4y]Carrie.jpg[/attachment:24ng9b4y]

Thanks. :D

Attached Files:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    very nice...............love them........ :love: :greengrin:

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    They're adorable!

4. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    very pretty!
    i like Carrie :greengrin:

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Very pretty young ladies! I really like the carmels, but I think that Carrie would have to be my fav, she looks to have such personality!

Are those wattles on Carrie? Or is there something in the background that makes it look that way?

6. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Thanks y'all! I'm proud of my girlies. :greengrin:

Yep! She has lopsided wattles, which are kinda funny to see. And she has a huge mouth! Always crying! :roll: I guess she gets that from her mom. I always try to tip-toe by her pen, but her and Sugar Baby always cry if they see or hear me. ;)

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I thot so! Wattles are not picky about where they go are they? :wink: I like them, it adds to her character.

Heidi is my big mouth here...besides Teddy that is! Pretty bad when she starts screaming as soon as she hears my car when I get home from work!

8. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    She gets her mouth from her mom, Kookie. :wink: My goats are all quite loud.