more tax questions

Discussion in 'Business Buzz' started by billmac, Mar 16, 2009.

  1. billmac

    billmac Member

    Sep 8, 2008
    Another topic discussed what we can save sales tax on for operating the farm. My question is how do we go about getting these things tax free? I know we can fill out a form and leave it with the vendor, such as tractor supply. But do we have to be "registered" somewhere as a salestax exempt entity?
  2. toth boer goats

    toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

    Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is a really good question... :thumbup: ..I would love to know that to..... :wink: