More things we've taught our ND's...

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Cinder, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    So, we are continuing the education of our little goat girls. They are learning at an amazing pace :ROFL: and are very quick to want to learn new things around the ranch.

Here we see that it's best to help oversee the packing of the truck from above... much better view to correct mistakes by your people.

[​IMG]

Here we find that many windows in the house have broken screens (thanks to a terrified of thunderstorms 85 lb. dog) and you can use this to your advantage to eat healthy, freshly grown plants.

[​IMG]

Here is another screen destroyed by same dog that just might give you access into the house if you can get by your people.

[​IMG]

And, finally... if you are good friends with the Rooster, maybe you can convince him NOT to wake you up at 4:00 a.m.

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoyed see how much our girls are learning. :love:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Thanks for sharing your cute pics ....I really enjoyed looking............nothing but cute...cute....and more...... cute :)

3. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    You have some adorable goaties!!!! :) :ROFL:

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh my gosh - those are adorable!

5. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    That was very cute! Adorable goaties you have there, love the last pic w/ the rooster. :) I love when they lay down like that, they look so relaxed and content. :)

6. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Woah your goats are really cute! :drool:

Their big ears are adorable! :)

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Colorful little girls....very pretty and amazing how you can catch them doing those cute goaty things ...I never have my camera handy to catch those priceless goatie pics!

8. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Yaaay, pics! In the one with the rooster, it looks like the goat in the front is very sleepy-can't resist the warm sun. In the one before, working the screen, too cute!

9. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH Cinder, they are adorable. I have to laugh at the truck one. I finally put a sign on my gate .
    "Enter at your own risk. Goats can and will jump on you vehicle and I am not going to be held responsible, if you enter, you will take the chance of that happening"

I tell you it is like they could smell a new car in that yard and would race to it to check it out.

Your goats are adorable.

10. dastardlydeed

dastardlydeed New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Pa
    fantastic photos. i love 'em

id love to see more pics of goats doing naughty things!

11. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    their eyes are gorgeous!!

12. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Your goaties are SO well trained :)

I only have to check the roof of my car for coffee cups. LOL

After all the rest of the pic I think the last one should be titled. . . After a Day of Mischief -We Nap.
    :D

13. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Very Cute !! :thumb: