"Mother Goose" comic

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by sungoats, Jan 6, 2008.

1. sungoats

sungoats New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Jackson NJ
    I don't know how far the syndication is for this comic strip goes, but does anyone here read "Mother Goose and Grim"? For the last few days the "featured guest" on the strip has been Phil the Fainting Goat! So funny!!! He ends up with his feet up in the air at the end of every comic strip. I find this funny because most people have never even heard of Fainting Goats. I guess only real "goat people" will get it! :ROFL:
    I can't imagine how many people wonder why the goat is fainting!

2. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Oh that is great! LOL :ROFL: Hahaha! I have never seen it, but that sounds so funny.

The Pearls Before Swine comic strip usually has a goat on it, but he is pretty serious. But still.. it's a goat!! LOL

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    nope never seen it.

But that is funny I am sure now everyone who knows nothing about goats is going to think every goat falls over and "plays dead" :ROFL:

4. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Oh my goodness!!!!!! That is the funniest thing!!!! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Hahahaha!!

5. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Oh how much i enjoyed that. though like somsone said now people are probably going to think all goats faint. Oh well i got a kick out of it. its nice to see goats ina few more places. I have had the hardest time finding figurines and such.
    beth