Moving to another coutry so all my goats have to go :(

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by DVentHill, May 13, 2010.

1. DVentHill

DVentHill New Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Hello everyone, I live in Arizona. I have 18 goats that are now for sale because I am moving to :shocked: Bopolu, Liberia, Africa in the next 6 to 8 months.. None of my goats are registered because I got them for raising meat goats so it wasn't a big deal to me. I am not asking much because they have to sell.

I have :
    1 red boer high percentage buck - he was 1 yr in Jan. $65
    5 boer percentage does $50 each 1 was born in Aug. the other 4 were born in Jan.
    I have :
    2 nubian /kiko/nigerian pygmy bucks $50 each - they are going to be med/large - both born in Jan.
    5 nubian/kiko/nigerian pygmy wethers $30 each- some r going to stay pretty small and others are going to be big. They were born in Jan and Feb.
    5 nubian/kiko/nigerian pygmy does $40 each they were born in Jan. and Feb.

If anyone is interested plz let me know thanks!!

2. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Wow. I'm sorry you have to sell your goats. How long will you be in Africa? I would have to get a few over there to tide me over. :p You'll still be able to get on here and talk goats and look at everyone's pictures....Maybe it'll work out.

Gina

3. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    You must like hot, arid climates, outta' AZ and on to Afreeca.

Where exactly in AZ are you? Do you have any pics of the nubian et al cross doelings?

Deb Mc

4. DVentHill

DVentHill New Member

Apr 15, 2010
    I don't have any pictures, sorry! My kids broke the camera and I just haven't had extra money to buy a new one cause I kept getting goats lol But I have 1 black and brown one like :whatgoat: that goat :p , 2 cream colored, one gray w/ white out lining her face and one black w/ tiny white spots on her nose and ears. I can try to find pics online that look like them if you want. They all came from sets of twins :sigh: I am so bummed I have to sell my goats now.... I live 8 miles outside of a town called Bouse.
    I'm not 100% sure how long we are going to be in Africa But it will probably be several years. And yes, I will still have internet so I can come on here! My hopes are to be able to get my hands on some South African Boers while I am over there :cool:

5. ohiogoatgirl

ohiogoatgirl New Member

Jan 31, 2010
    ohio
    wow! africa! whats in africa that you are moving there? j/w i just never really heard of anything there... thats too bad you have to get rid of all of them! :( *tears*
    i wish we were closer! i have been looking into nubian dwarfs and i would definitely buy a nubian/kiko/nigerian pygmy doe if we were closer... :(
    hope you get some S.A. boers like you want!

6. DVentHill

DVentHill New Member

Apr 15, 2010
    My husband was offered a really good job in Liberia working on all kinds of motors for a big enterprise. They are setting us up with a house and every thing.. It almost don't seem real.. I'm still waiting for it to sink in lol

7. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    :hug: When the last goat leaves....it'll sink in. Don't worry, we'll be here to get you over the hump. Maybe someone is close enough to you to buy a few. You could still see them here. :p

Gina