Mulies again =]

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by lesserweevil, Mar 23, 2009.

1. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Pics from today!

"you want me?"
    [​IMG]

"just put the camera awaaay"
    [​IMG]

"do our butts look big like this?"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

3. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    I was expecting mule pictures! Ha, ha! Naw, I don't think those butts look big... they look HUGE! :ROFL:

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    They look like giant fluffy marshmallows!!!

So.....are they all gonna lamb at the same time????

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Too cute! I love them. :love: They look like poofballs with heads! :ROFL: My mom and dad walked by the computer as I was looking at that last picture and had to take a double take!

6. tremayne

tremayne New Member

Feb 7, 2008
    What cute poofy girls. :thumbup:

I don't remember reading this or not, but do you use the fleece or sell it? It looks like such nice fibre. There must be hand spinners in Ireland who'd love to spin that into yarn.

They are so beautiful and your pics are terrific! :wave:

Anna

7. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Hmm in the last picture, that front doe is going to have: :boy: :boy: :boy: :boy: :boy: :boy: :slapfloor:

8. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    In reply to all of your questions...

They're /all/ due from 5th April onwards... and could lamb up to a week early. So, expecting the first lambs any time from the 29th.

We don't use the fleece. I'm not home much and so wouldn't have time - and besides it doesn't really interest me that much. Over here you don't get much money for wool - I guess because the majority of it is imported from places like New Zealand. It's basically a garbage disposal service... pay more to get them shorn than we get back for the wool.

RunAround, that last doe is NOT going to have that many - as they're all ultrasound scanned, ROFL. And it's twins. All of 'em... 15 x twins. Ummm soo... gonna have fuunnn :help:

Yesterday I was setting up a box with a heatlamp, and getting together all the lambing equipment! Whee...

Only thing i'm worried about is that I won't be here from the 1st to the 5th of April, as I have to be away from work. I get back on the 6th until the end of the month... hopefully they will be ok in that period!

LW

9. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    those pics should be captioned:

My legs! I cant feel my legs! I have no legs!