The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the 2008 kidding season arriving in March, chances are that out of the 3 or 4 bred does, all to the same buck, that I'll need to find homes for all except one of the male kids born. Is there any interest in/around NYS? I sometimes head over to VT, MA, NJ, and CT and plan to show most of the local-ish ADGA shows this summer, so delivery is possible. I'm planning to go to the National show if the farm I trailer with ends up going. I'd be looking to sell or trade, either for more registered Nubians or perhaps a nice buckling. Other offers are considered. My website, Rushtawin Nubians, can be viewed at http://www.freewebs.com/rushtawin

I'm also seeking other farms in the area to split location costs for Linear Appraisal. If any of you are interested or know of a farm who may be, please contact me (Lexy) at [email protected]. Thank you!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to add: The farm I keep my goats at has registrable Nubian wethers available throughout the year, available at $25/apiece. When their shipment comes in this year, I can take pictures and post them for anyone interested in pets.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts