Multi topic, NY Nubians: 2008 male kids & Linear Appraisals

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Rushtawin, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Rushtawin

Rushtawin New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    OK
    With the 2008 kidding season arriving in March, chances are that out of the 3 or 4 bred does, all to the same buck, that I'll need to find homes for all except one of the male kids born. Is there any interest in/around NYS? I sometimes head over to VT, MA, NJ, and CT and plan to show most of the local-ish ADGA shows this summer, so delivery is possible. I'm planning to go to the National show if the farm I trailer with ends up going. I'd be looking to sell or trade, either for more registered Nubians or perhaps a nice buckling. Other offers are considered. My website, Rushtawin Nubians, can be viewed at http://www.freewebs.com/rushtawin

I'm also seeking other farms in the area to split location costs for Linear Appraisal. If any of you are interested or know of a farm who may be, please contact me (Lexy) at pappera088@cobleskill.edu. Thank you!!

2. Rushtawin

Rushtawin New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    OK
    Forgot to add: The farm I keep my goats at has registrable Nubian wethers available throughout the year, available at $25/apiece. When their shipment comes in this year, I can take pictures and post them for anyone interested in pets.

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    hi there! I just wanted to extend a warm welcome to you :D