My activity

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by StaceyRosado, Mar 8, 2008.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Hi there all. In the next coming days you may not see me much.

My brother just got home and he brought with him 3 friends all of which I met while visiting him in October so to me they are fast becoming my friends too :D

I will still be checking in and reading the posts but replying may be limited - doesn't mean I don't care or have nothing to say, a lot of times I have cute or fun replies in my head but don't have the time to post. So I appologize.

Feel free to e-mail me personally and ask me to respond to your thread or give you my oppion, I will happily provide my :2cents: ;)

2. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I see everything continues to run smoothly even in my absense! :D

Will stop on by sometime tomorrow I am sure.

Tootles

3. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Hope you are enjoying your company!!!!

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Hey Stacey,
    You really do need to take some time and spend it with friends.

5. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Oh I love you all here - but being WITH other humans is good and important - don't want to get stuck in a shell.

We are going to the beach today (brrrr) and then to sunset beach to watch the sunset. They have never seen the ocean! We live 1 hour from the beach.

You all have a good day - I will only be on for a bit longer and then probably not again till tomorrow.

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Stacey, I hope you have a great time at the Beach. I have only been on a beach a couple times in my life. Hopefully the weather is great for you.

7. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    the beach was loads of fun. Today I have to work or I would go to Philadelphia with them :( bummers.

Oh well part of life I guess.

pictures later

8. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Work does so interfere with life- but not having a job is worse- so it was always off to work for me too. Hopefully you can cut out some more time for real (as opposed to on line) socializing.