The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there all. In the next coming days you may not see me much.

My brother just got home and he brought with him 3 friends all of which I met while visiting him in October so to me they are fast becoming my friends too :D

I will still be checking in and reading the posts but replying may be limited - doesn't mean I don't care or have nothing to say, a lot of times I have cute or fun replies in my head but don't have the time to post. So I appologize.

Feel free to e-mail me personally and ask me to respond to your thread or give you my oppion, I will happily provide my :2cents: ;)

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Hey Stacey,
You really do need to take some time and spend it with friends.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweetgoats said:
Hey Stacey,
You really do need to take some time and spend it with friends.
Oh I love you all here - but being WITH other humans is good and important - don't want to get stuck in a shell.

We are going to the beach today (brrrr) and then to sunset beach to watch the sunset. They have never seen the ocean! We live 1 hour from the beach.

You all have a good day - I will only be on for a bit longer and then probably not again till tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Stacey, I hope you have a great time at the Beach. I have only been on a beach a couple times in my life. Hopefully the weather is great for you.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the beach was loads of fun. Today I have to work or I would go to Philadelphia with them :( bummers.

Oh well part of life I guess.

pictures later

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Work does so interfere with life- but not having a job is worse- so it was always off to work for me too. Hopefully you can cut out some more time for real (as opposed to on line) socializing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts