My addiction is rubbing off on the youth!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by alyssa_romine, Nov 5, 2010.

1. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Yesterday I brought home my new buckling and his wether friend. :leap: My boyfriend's niece loves to help with the goats and she is "earning" her goat for fair next year. After we got them settled in she asked, "When are we getting more?" :laugh: I was so tickled that she had asked that right after bringing the 2 new ones home!!! She is 9 or 10 years old and already addicted!!! Her mom laughs at me for my addiction, not sure what her reaction will be to her daughters addiction...hehe

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :laugh: That's great..... I always love hearing about kids really getting into goats....it is good for them..... in so... many different ways.... :wink: :greengrin: :thumb:

3. pelicanacresMN

pelicanacresMN New Member

That's awesome! My 5 & 7 year old nieces were here this past spring during kidding time & saw some of the births. I even let them name a few of the kids that I kept. They are always asking about the goats & so excited to visit & play in the barn with "their" goats! It is so fun to share my hobby with friends & family who appreciate the company of the goats as much as I do!

4. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    It makes me happy too! I'm so excited for fair time next year!!!!