The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im so excited..these girls are dolls...the Chocolate brown doe is Genevive and her sister the white doe is Gillian and the little caramel color doe is Gypsy...she is a few weeks younger than the twins...they are so cute...

Genevive is the boss...not as in your face as the other two but does seem to have that herd queen spot lol..Gillian is the friendly let me jump all over you girls..while Gypsy looks for things to get into lol..they have only been home a short while but already wormed their way into our hearts!!

Attachments

·
Registered
30,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shes my Hubbies fav too..he said she looks like a mini saanen lol..( saanen are his fav. breed lol) Gillian is a hoot too..always into something..Yes..its fun getting new goats for sure!!

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Awww Congrats Cathy ! Such beautiful babies , love their colors.
I also love the little white one , reminds me of my first does , Pixie , Dixie and Bunny :):):) Love , love , love the white ones ! But they are all so stinkin cute ;)
Very pretty solid colors , Gypsy's color is very pretty too. Genevive reminds me of my baby :)

Getting new goats has got to be the best thing in the world :love::stars::stars:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts