My Babies

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by lilbird, Apr 18, 2008.

1. lilbird

lilbird New Member

Mar 30, 2008
    ok I'm going to try and post some pics, All of my kids are sold except for BeBe who was born 4/2/2008....I'm not sure I can part with her!!!!
    Any guesses on Maggie's breed would be appreciated...she is longer haired I thought maybe pgymy/nigerian but I'm not sure...she was rescued and should kid shortly. Boots is Cinnie's baby from last year...cinnie is the caramel with white splash side....cinnie gave me twins this year and Boots gave me BeBe...the dark brown with black is Juli who was born to xenia on valentines day...she suffered frost bite and lost her ears but a RT I work with fell in love with her so she has even been sold...geeess hope these turn out!!!
    Thanks
    Jill
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    You have a very colorful herd! They all are so pretty!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh they are really cute.

Not sure which one is Maggie but if she is the black and white one I say a mix of nigerian and pygmy - though she has markings like a boer which is interesting.

Cinna is a nigerian dwarf if you were curious to know

4. lilbird

lilbird New Member

Mar 30, 2008
    Hey Thanks,
    top picture is Boots and her baby (BeBe)....Boots is cinnie's (nigerian) daughter from last year....the Buck was nigerian with bore markings in strawberrie blond where the black came from I have no idea!!! But it was passed to her babie.
    The one Im questioning is Maggie...she appears in two picture one farther away shows her longer black/gray/white hair and then there is an close up of her face she has a long beard....she was given to us and she still is not very friendly!
    Thanks
    Jill

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Maggie looks to be pygmy/nigi...ya know she actually looks like my aunts ND wether that was a buck for 2 years b4 he bacame a wether, they all look quite content and Maggie will come around and want loves from you, it will just take some time.

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Hard to tell really but probably a Pygmy nigerian mix