The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess what? I had to make sure it was OK with Jen before I told you all.. but....... MY NUBIAN BUCK is born!!! :leap: :leap: :leap: Oh my gosh, I am so excited! His name is Red Hawk. You can see his dam and sire at Jen's website: http://www.celtic-stars.com.

His dam is on the Senior does page: Celtic Stars Chick-a-dee-dee, and his sire is on the bucks page: Sand-Bur-Kids Pyro. Chick-a-dee has two CH legs and should finish this year! I love her. She has always been one of my favs.

His sire Pyro is the son of GCH Sand-Bur-Kids Destiny of Hope 5*M. She is so lovely!

Red Hawk is so beautiful!! He is red with white ears, topknot, white spot on his side and some white on his legs. He is so pretty! I love his coloring. Hey.. kinda like a red Pixie!! lol

I am so excited!! Woohoo!!!

Here are a few pics of him wet:

I better go to bed now.. been on the computer too long! :type: I knew you would all want to see him though!!!
:stars: :stars: :stars:

·
Registered
582 Posts
VERY PRETTY!!! I LOVE Chick-A-Dee! And his sire is great too - I LOVE his dam as well! That is one nice little buckling you have there. Lots of great udders and milk behind him. Congratulations!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Liz and Eliya!! Haha yeah those ears are huge!

Eliya, yeah Chick-a-dee is gorgeous! And so is Destiny. Red Hawk is actually the Great-Grandson of Remuda Bess Celeste, who was the 1st place 3 year old milker at the '07 ADGA Nat'l show! She is a gorgeous doe.

I am soooo excited to get my first Nubian kids out of him and Pixie next year. It seems so far off.... waaah! Lol.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Congratulations :clap:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts