My "Barn"

Discussion in 'Barnyard Bananza' started by Sara, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    It's really just an 8x12 shed but I like to call it my barn. Currently I haven't built windows yet but the doors and roof are done. It's built out of recycled barn wood and nothing but the trusses and the roofing is new.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh yeah and did I mention I designed and built it?

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Nice job Sara -

Mabey I should have you come do mine as it doesn't look like hubby is going to do it any time soon - LOL!

I am trying to get a "crew" together to where I will level the ground and pore the slab in spring then a week or two later, have everyone out so I can build it in a weekend! That is my goal at least!

3. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Great job! I built our barn too, with the help of my dad, because it involves some very BIG posts lol. I really like that it looks "rustic"!!

4. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    Thanks you guys!
    And to Allison, I would love to come and help as long as you come and help us put up straw bales for our new house ;D
    Just kidding. BUt really, I'd come and help if I could

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    well mabey when my new baby is ready to come home (wink) you can come spend a day at my place! And no work required!

I love to have you up here! I love it when people come up and enjoy the animals as much as I do. I have a tendancy to put the dogs inside, and let the goats out to wonder around!

6. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    great job. o love the rustic look

7. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    The barn looks awesome!!!!

8. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Nice job- I can't believe how straight all the edges look. I do mine here but everything has it's owe "tilt" - Oh well.

9. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    Thanks. I worked super hard, here are some newer pics with the doors closed.

10. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA