The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
This is Lila Ann sorry people i haven't been on this site ever since i lost my beloved baby boi Migi i was too emotional & since i lost him in Feb i have been depressed & mourning his lost ever since. I have not gotten any other goat as of now b/c its too painful & i just can't afford to raise & take care not to mention give them the attention they so deserve. So for right now i go to my sisters house to help take care & help them with their goats which is good for me to help me get out of this rut i am in with dealing the loss of Migi. I loved him very much and i had him cremated separately so that i could recieve his ashes & now that hes with me at home where he belongs its gotten a little easier for me to deal with...He no longer suffering now that hes at RAINBOW BRIDGE i often look up at the sky and talk & say a few words b/c i believe hes listening & telling me that hes okay & everything will be alright. Just bring back the tears. Anyways reading all the stories on this site helps me alot as well & i hope all the stories on this site will be positive outcomes for all! Take care everyone & GOD BLESS TO ALL!!!!

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
So sorry you lost your little guy :hug:

·
Registered
458 Posts
So sorry for your loss :( It is so difficult to deal with a loss and even more difficult to bounce back afterwards. I hope you can find comfort in knowing that he is in an amazing place!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello,
Thanks everyone your comments & thoughts is greatly appreciated! Since i've lost him i often go to watch video of baby goats playing & boy just watching them play brings back so much memories especially the little black ones b/c Migi was pure black.. They are so full of energy i can watch them play all day so so so cute. Anyways i appreciate all the kind thoughts & i will keep in touch with u all.

Luv,
Me & Migi

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'm sorry your heart has been broken. When you are feeling comfort in place of grief, and in due time, I hope you can have another goat. You have a long life ahead of you and I'm sure another opportunity will present itself someday. Chin up, ok?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone i already feel better.. I need to tell u all a story one this was about 3 months ago after Migi passed my mom got up to go to the grocery store & as she opened the door she saw a really big black moth/butterfly by our door & i am japanese and theres a saying that goes in the japanese culture that whenever we see a really big moth/butterfly we cannot destroy them b/c it is said that someone from the pass is coming to visit regardless if it is human or animal anyways when my mother saw this black moth it flew & landed on our big glass picture window my mom called me & told me look!! wow thats a huge black moth & i said mom could it be that its Migi!! & she said it well could be as i put my hand on the window it didn't move it just stayed there & i spoke to the moth & said hey Migi is that u coming to visit MOMMA??? As i made my way outside to get a closer look it (the moth) flew away as i watched it fly away i noticed it had landed on this tree which was his favorite to eat as i went to get a closer look it flew away again, I said hey Migi comeback!! & my tears just flowed. The funny thing is that ever since that time i've never ever seen that moth/butterly again. I just hope he will come back & visit again. I truly miss him so so much! Again thanks u guys for making me feel alot better... & i know only time will heal...;)

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Aww :hug: :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts