The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of my girls, haven't been on to share any photos in a while. Most of these were from a month ago.

Foxy and Pixie, both fullbloods

Pixie with her momma Dixie

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Our blue heeler Roo trying to get Molly and Penny to play... they weren't interested

Penny

Foxy again

Penny

Maggie trying to get an itch

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, I have to say those are my two favorites as well. Foxy is just a little tank, and Penny is a complete lovebug shes always wanting to get in someone's lap

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
They are really beautiful!! I like horns, but I must say the one in the lap scares me a little. Hehe, I got slammed under my eye when one was sitting on my lap like that once, so I'm a bit paranoid. :D

·
Amber
1,339 Posts
Beautiful goats!

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Beautiful! :love:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Realized I didn't really have any of Miss Molly except for the one with the dog in it, so snapped a couple today after I trimmed their hooves. I forgot my good camera at the house in Va, so they aren't very good quality photos. Her and her sister are soo sweet natured :) They are 7 months old this month. Its a bit hard to tell Molly and her sister Penny apart, their faces are identical and look so much their sires, Molly just is slightly taller with a longer finer neck, and Penny is a bit wider in the shoulder.

This one is Penny with her momma Maggie right behind her

Penny again

1 - 20 of 21 Posts