The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres Hank and Chief....looking as proud as any daddys to be could be!!

Chief is growing and he is leveling out I do think I will clip him come summer to see whats under all that fuzz!

Hard to believe that my sweet faced lil' baby boy will be a daddy to at least 5 different kiddings!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Nice looking guys. Hank is such a hunk, I have always thought he was really nice looking. Chief really is filling out nicely, it is hard to believe he is gonna be a dad.

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
they are cute....I do a show clip on my bucks to see what they look like in the summer too....I have been very pleased with my current buck and I have one that will be getting a hair cut in the summer

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmm...a show clip? Never did one of those. I did shave Hank this past summer except for his head and neck. Would I take it all off for a show clip or just leave the "beard" and tail? I did Hank mainly because it was so hot and it was real difficult to get a brush through his "bucky" mess.lol

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Never believe what my cute lil' Chief did today?!! He tried to "get a jump" through the fence AGAIN and ended up with a bloody peep! Scared the **** outa me cause I saw the blood and realized where it was coming from...I packed it with bag balm and waited for him to pee, he wasn't in pain believe it or not, just kept eating and when he finally stretched to go he was fine, clear urine and washed away the bag balm....hopefully he learned to aim ABOVE the fence! :roll:

·
Registered
401 Posts
AWW Bless his heart!
Gorgeous boys you've got there - can't believe how big he's gotten :).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts