My buck is coming! He's here - Pictures!

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by Epona142, Sep 24, 2008.

1. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    I love the color of him and those horns!!!! talk about rut?? our bucks have turned orange from peeing on each other! It looks sooo funny and sticks really really bad!!! your poor car!

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    He is even more nigi looking to me in YOUR pictures....and I love his horns too....ALL but 2 of my goats have horns and I love his...I'd say they compare in width and length to my 4 1/2 year old pygmy buck. His face looks alot like my pygmy/nigi buckling's does...even his "do".

I would keep them separate for a few days, let him get used to his new home...though with your doe around, I don't thik he'll be too interested in where he lives :ROFL:

3. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    I'm really pleased with him, I think I found a great deal!

What was really funny was there are very few ads for miniature goats anywhere in my area, ever. Maybe every few months I see something of interest. And then the DAY I figure out Hope just isn't carrying any kids and is probably in heat, I see this guy for sale.

Even better is the lady I bought Hope and Uno from offered me a buck if I didn't get this one, and will be contacting me when she starts kidding, so I can look at the doelings!

Poor, poor husband . . . :ROFL:

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I can't reassure you that your hubby will "get used to it".......mine knows when I'm with the "boys" before I hit the back door! So it's to the basement I go, strip and clothes are automatically in the washer...a good scrub of the hands and arms in the laundry tub...then up to shower :ROFL: He loves me though so he's learned to deal with the other "boys" :slapfloor:

5. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Congrats on the new addition. :stars: Wow on those horns! I know someone who doesn't have any bucks, but used their trailer to transport one for a friend. He said they had to take off their clothes before going inside their house. Do enjoy your studly fella, and dreaming about the babies you'll have. :thumb: