The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are from today, my first time clipping! He has thrown some beautiful kids this year and he has a wonderful temperment he is just around 1 year old. Please tell me what you think. He comes from great milking lines!

Plant Goat Tree Goat-antelope Working animal

Goat Tree Goat-antelope Livestock Snout

Plant Tree Goat Working animal Fawn

Sky Working animal Fawn Terrestrial animal Horn

Attachments

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes he is blue eyed! :) I am going to put an add out and use him to breed this year as long as the does can give me a clean bill of health and a cae free test!

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
He is a good looking fella :) Love his eyes , I also have a Wiz at home , but he's a Blue Merl Border Collie and has eyes like your Whiz :)
Not a common name Wiz..

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He looks much more level in the unshaved pictures, is he standing different? I am honestly curious and am just wondering. =)

Thank you!
He in the shaved picture neck is down and he was eating pellets, his favorite snack and my bribe tool for him to stand still! He wouldn't put his head up for me to get a good level shot of him shaved!

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He is a good looking fella :) Love his eyes , I also have a Wiz at home , but he's a Blue Merl Border Collie and has eyes like your Whiz :)
Not a common name Wiz..
He came with the name it is Whiz Kalifa they named him after a rap group or something... I am super happy with the kids he has produced this year! He has some great milking line!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts