my crazy animals

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by gerald77, Mar 4, 2008.

1. gerald77

gerald77 New Member

Feb 13, 2008
    oklahoma
    here is one of my dogs and some of my cats eating hay with "goat boy". usually my black pup nixon joins in but he was sleeping. yes i did vacuum the hay and clean up the goat poo. i think i'm going to get him some diapers as soon as i figure out his size. [attachment=0:38nnxfzk]hay eating 002.jpg[/attachment:38nnxfzk]

Attached Files:

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    hay on the carpet - yup your hooked, line and sinker! LOL :ROFL:

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Oh yes they'll eat the hay and then they'll hack it back up on the carpet later when you're not looking and likely right where you'll step in it too. Ewwwww can you tell I've been there and done that??? :slapfloor:

4. gerald77

gerald77 New Member

Feb 13, 2008
    oklahoma
    yes well he was eating it in his crate but then the other animals saw it and rushed me. no one has hacked it back up yet, thank goodness. i figures since penelope the gray cat sleeps in the stuff and drags it all over the house i may as well let them eat it on the carpet. i usually vacuum two-three times a day anyway with four kids and my temp. inside farm. now i vacuum about 6 times a day. hahaha, i love vacuuming. yeah i'm totally hooked. lastnight i was worried about the goat being sad so my husband said put him on the couch!!!! i think he's getting sucked in too. i caught him talking to the goat and making goat noises at him lastnight!! haha

kristin

5. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    I really love that pic. It shows that you truly love your animals and it seems they love eachother. :)

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    thats so funny about your husband! :slapfloor: