my dear sweet little girl of 7 years

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Dairy Goat Lovers, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Dairy Goat Lovers

Dairy Goat Lovers New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Washington State
    I lost my little girl I named Ellymae back on november 23rd 2008.she was my baby that i saw being born from my other baby Honeysuckle.she had her june-14-2001 and died june-16-2001.so i had to raise ellymae as a orphon .the vet is pretty sure that she died from a lung abcess.she was fine the previous day except by being a little cling by wanting to be my be at all times. i feed all my animals then about 4 hours later she passed on.i miss her still to this day so terribly that it still fees like a knife in the heart.i also had to put her daddy down last summer because he got really bad arthris in his legs .so that was the best i could do for him to to relieve his suffering.i tried for a week and half to get his legs back by massaging them putting a heater in barn. getting him up so he would stand for a little as long as he could but in the end i made the choice to end his suffering. i miss them both terribly and will post pictures of them when my twin can help me with it. By The Way They Were Suffolk Sheep

:angel: Rest In Peace :angel:

Ellymae June-14-2001 to November-23-2008

Jethro January-16-1999 to June-25-2008

I Miss You Both Dearly Every night I Feed The Animals And Don't See You Greet Me At The Gate

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am so sorry you lost your sheep.. I feel your loss.....it is never easy ..... :hug:

3. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    I'm so sorry for your loss :hug:

4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Sorry for the loss of your sheep. :hug: The things we remember most about them, earn the special place in our hearts.