My Doe Kidded

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by goatshows, Apr 17, 2008.

1. goatshows

goatshows New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    MA
    on april 15 my doe kidded but not wih what i was hopeing she had 2 eautiful boys but i was really hopeing girls. now i am forced to sell these guys because i just dont have a lace set up to hold bucks.
    .look at my website for more details.

http://www.freewebs.com/rebekaacres

2. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Well congratulations on the healthy babies. I know what you mean about the sexes though- but I want boys and got all girls. But my little girls are beautiful and I think that I will be able to trade one for a buckling.

3. jBlaze

jBlaze New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Glad you got healthy kids an dno problems. I know what you mean about boy / girl. :)

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    congratulations!!! I hope you can sell them as bucks, sounds like they come from great lines

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congratulations! If they look ANYTHING like their mom, you are certain to have some handsome boys! And with those lines, I think I'd be lookin' to sell them as bucks!

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I've already congratuated you on the boys! Healthy babies are always wonderful! Hope you can sell them easily! Do you have pictures? I looked around your site and didn't see any. That seems to help me with sales. Good luck! :D Congratulations again!

7. goatshows

goatshows New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    MA
    i updated my website more and now their are photographs up of the boys. better photos to come soon

8. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    congrats on the kids!!!

9. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Congrats on the new little ones!!!! Atleast they are healthy and doing well. My kidding season is finished here-but I just brought home two more this weekend:)-a buck and a doe. I think I may be finished for the year on getting new goats-but I still have two that I am going to sell sometime this fall-but that is only because they are half Saanen-half LaMancha. :wink:

10. goatshows

goatshows New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    MA
  11. Frozenloc2

Frozenloc2 New Member

Jan 12, 2008
    Northern Maryland
    Sorry they are bucks but they are gorgeous! Is there such a thing as a ugly kid? I havn't found one yet

12. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I know it is hard when you get the boys, but look at it this way, you can make some money on them and they are alive and so is mom. Be thankful that you still have the doe and that you can re bred her next year.

I do not have Nigi's but if I did I sure would be looking at them, they are so cute and I love the color of them. I love the one with the while on him and it looks like he has a heart in there.

I say congratulations they are just adorable. :dance: