The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on april 15 my doe kidded but not wih what i was hopeing she had 2 eautiful boys but i was really hopeing girls. now i am forced to sell these guys because i just dont have a lace set up to hold bucks.
.look at my website for more details.

http://www.freewebs.com/rebekaacres

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Well congratulations on the healthy babies. I know what you mean about the sexes though- but I want boys and got all girls. But my little girls are beautiful and I think that I will be able to trade one for a buckling.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
I've already congratuated you on the boys! Healthy babies are always wonderful! Hope you can sell them easily! Do you have pictures? I looked around your site and didn't see any. That seems to help me with sales. Good luck! :D Congratulations again!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Congrats on the new little ones!!!! Atleast they are healthy and doing well. My kidding season is finished here-but I just brought home two more this weekend:)-a buck and a doe. I think I may be finished for the year on getting new goats-but I still have two that I am going to sell sometime this fall-but that is only because they are half Saanen-half LaMancha. :wink:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I know it is hard when you get the boys, but look at it this way, you can make some money on them and they are alive and so is mom. Be thankful that you still have the doe and that you can re bred her next year.

I do not have Nigi's but if I did I sure would be looking at them, they are so cute and I love the color of them. I love the one with the while on him and it looks like he has a heart in there.

I say congratulations they are just adorable. :dance:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts