My does have it all backwards ...

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by keren, Jul 16, 2009.

1. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    Anna, who is the first to kid by the due dates, looks the furthest away ... if she wasnt swollen in the vulva I would think she was empty, no udder to speak of ...

Calamity who by the due dates is the last to kid, looks like she will pop any day now, huge udder, huge belly, loose vulva ...

silly goaties!

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    haha - want to keep you on your toes guessing if you got their breeding dates wrong up till the last minute before the kid right within their time allotment :p

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Goats....go figure...LOL :scratch: :help: :doh:

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Wow...how is Anna doing? showing ANY sign of being close?

5. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    yeah shes a day behind!

6. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    You guys wanna know what is going on?

A whole, fat, load, of NOTHING!

Except me doing this :hair:

I really wanna go out there and do this :hug: (the red smiley is me, the green smiley is a goat) I'm just gonna squeeze them real hard till kids come out.

Anna .... dearest lovely Anna ... has decided it is her mission in life to drive me crazy.

Her 145 was Friday. Her 150 was Wednesday. Well. On Sunday she was walking round with her tail arched (ala Fiasco Farms) and no ligaments. Monday she looked awfully horribly uncomfortable. Tuesday uncomfortable. Wednesday comfortable again, but hollowed out in the sides. Thursday (today) completely comfortable and hollow.

And get this - no udder to speak of. I'm honestly wondering if this goat is pregnant :? :scratch: :doh: But the thing is, a) her vulva is swollen and b) she has such strong heats that she jumps the fences and helps herself to a buck - and she didnt do that after the joining that would put her at this date.

Grrrr.

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :help: :doh: ............. :hug:

8. Yea, I got to the point I just ignore them and when it happens it does. I used to stress over it but I finally looked up and said, you deal with it. LOL SO far the Good Lord has done well by all of us here so I am sticking to letting things happen as they will. LOL