The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Super Moderator
36,679 Posts
Why are they on Nuflor? Antibioitcs usually does not make them not want to eat....
If they are eating hay just fine, then check your grain...is there mold, have you changed brands? what else is going on...any runny butts? Are they drinking enough water? Do you see them chewing their cud? any rumen function that you hear or feel?

Take their temps..

· Administrator
96,004 Posts
I agree, why were they started on Nuflor?

Did you get a temp on them, if so what was it?

Not eating can be due to illness or a rumen that is off. Depending on temp before giving meds, is how they should be treated.

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are on nuflor for coughs and runny nose that has been going on a while. Chewing cud no mold in feed. Drinking water eating hay and grass. No temp. Due to have babies next month. One is due any day. Thanjs

· Super Moderator
36,679 Posts
if they are heavy bred and huge there may not be much room in there for them to eat much, its better they are eating the hay and graze then grain...as long as they are behaving normal other wise... I would just keep a good eye on them
they should be chewing a cud..peeing pooping berries, bright eye,alert and have deep pink to red inner eye lids...eating and drinking well...
I bet they want grain once those babies are born..
B complex if 4 cc per 100#sub Q

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.