My dogs

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by liz, Nov 24, 2007.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    This is my old dog Max....registered name is E&Ls Max Catalone, because from the day I rescued him from an abusive home at 4 months old, my hubby Eric and I were constantly saying " MAX..Leave the cat ALONE!" He is now 13 years and 3 months old....still a puppy at heart even though he is deaf and covered with fatty tumors...he moves pretty good for an old dog too! Loves his tennis balls even though he slobbers on

Jack is our newest "rescue"....he was aged at 2 years and a basic hound mix according to his vet. He literally has springs in his butt!!! He also has the habit of going to the neighbors and "borrowing" whatever they may leave on their porches or outside! I have found gloves, shoes, dog toys that are not his, a hose nozzle and a sand pail from a sandbox! Needless to say I have become more "neighborly" trying to return stuff to the owners! He also loves to chase bunnies and lets out an ear piercing squeel when he's on a trail!!
  2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    They are just beautiful dogs!!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    "springs in his butt" HEHE HEHE!!!! He reminds me of my Lucky!!! Lucky is also a hound mix!
    Springs up to 5 1/2 feet or more from standing still!