My Ducks

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Hailee's Herd, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
  2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Awww...look at the fuzzy little flatfaces!! They are cute lil' buggers and mallards turn out so pretty too!

3. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Your Collie looks so gentle with them!! They are adorable!

4. Tog Lovers

Tog Lovers New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Greensburg, PA
    OMG!!! So cute. They had 4 of those left at TSC tonight and I tried to get Rich to buy them 4 me. The big meany said no. I'll just have to work on him some. :wink:

5. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Thanks! They are so cute. They are getting bigger too. I named them just for now. There is Lyric, the loud one, Louie, the sweet one, London, and Legz. Yesterday we took them outside for the first time. We put a bowl of water out there for them. It took awhile, but they eventually jumped in and they just loved it! Only two of them could fit in the bowl, so they were all trying to get in there at once. It was so cute! My collie, Bonnie, loves them. They were all climbing on her. :)

6. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
  7. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Wow!!! They grow so quickly! You have such awesome places for them to "hang" out, with all the great landscaping.

8. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    They are just so cute!! I love ducks :)

9. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    thanks
    I have to take pics of them now. They grow over night!! They don't look like babies anymore. Now they kind of look like ducks. I can't tell them apart now. I just hope I didn't get stuck with all females. I want to have at least one male. They are so pretty! But now they all look alike so I'm not sure if I have a male. I'll take pics later.

10. lacy_94

lacy_94 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    North Fla