my ever so commical Nubby

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by SueDaw, Oct 23, 2012.

1. SueDaw

SueDaw Junior Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Michigan
    I have been mentioning my Nubby in my post about Miss Lady so I thought I would put a face with that name. He is so commical and his eyes just add to his drama...lol

Attached Files:

• 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      80.4 KB
      Views:
  2. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

3. SueDaw

SueDaw Junior Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Michigan
    Thankyou. I thought he would be taller as his dad was twice his size. He is a tiny compaired to the other goats that his breeder had. He is a year old and he dosent seem to be getting any bigger. We love him all the same.

4. KarmakeeFarm

KarmakeeFarm New Member

Jun 2, 2012
    I will never make fun of that handsome boy again!! Nubby is such a hunk!!

5. SueDaw

SueDaw Junior Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Michigan

He may be a hunk but hes a darn funny hunk. I have to try to video him to post for you. I almost pee myself on a daily basis. Today my dh left the gate cracked he got out of the fence and my dh chased him. I was rollin laughin. I said hone stop so he did I stood there for a minute or so and Nubby came strolling up to me I jumped he fell over I picked him up and carried him back to the pen. My husband was mad. He looked at me and said kiss my butt and walked away. Nubby makes life so sweet here.

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  7. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    He is a cutie....however, if he's not growing out well I'd treat him for coccidia as a "just in case" as a yearling he should be about 100 lbs by now unless he's a mini (out of minis)

8. SueDaw

SueDaw Junior Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Michigan
    I think he may partialy be a mini. His mom was really small like he is and his dad was twice his size. I dont know how that works. My Lady is nigerian and he is half her size.

9. KarmakeeFarm

KarmakeeFarm New Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Awesome story-I was reading at my desk laughing silently with tears running down my face!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Nubby!

10. Trickyroo

Trickyroo New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    New York
    ROFLMAO !!!!!!

Love it :):):)

11. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Adorable, but I would NOT treat him for Cocci JUST IN CASE. Please don't do things just in case, that is whay the dewormers do not work anymore. They are over used and now when you do need them they will not work.

Have a fecal test done on him. That will tell you, but yes that could be a problem. But that said I have several bucks that are still growing after two years old. just be patient. remember how adorabe, cute and little he is, he will be a lot bigger before you know it.

12. xymenah

xymenah Member with a bahhh

Jul 1, 2011
    Mount Olive, NC
    At one year old he is no where near done growing. Sometimes they come from slow growing lines that don't really grow in until they are three or four. My doe Beep was like that and it looks like her son is going to be the same. Cute little guy though. You gotta love the funny ones.

13. SueDaw

SueDaw Junior Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Michigan
    Thank you :) I wouldnt treat any of my animals just in case. He pees and poops and acts normal. There is no problems with how he eats and drinks...hes just short. I like short guys. Hes sexy just the way he is even if he dosent get any bigger. He gives me a good laugh and makes my day just about every day. For a buck I dont think I could have gotten a better one. He is very tame and loves to be social. I have no problems with him butting or pushing or being a little snot. He just cant jump over a foot high or get startled otherwise hes rolling on the ground on his back with feet in the air for about 15 seconds ...lol

14. WillowGem

WillowGem Love them goats!

Aug 3, 2011
    Michigan
    Nubby is so handsome!:love:
    Don't you especially love the ones with great personalities?

15. SueDaw

SueDaw Junior Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Michigan
    Thankyou and yes I love the great personality.

16. xymenah

xymenah Member with a bahhh

Jul 1, 2011
    Mount Olive, NC
    Only us true goat lovers could say our bucks are sexy. lol I tell Dante he's smexy all the time. :eek:hlala:

17. SueDaw

SueDaw Junior Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Michigan
    Nubby is especially his eyes he has these big yellowish brown colored eyes that he bugs out at ya sometimes like hes really serious about what hes sayin with his body language its great. Im so glad I decided to get goats. They have brought alot of joy to the whole family. :crazy: