My first four goats..

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by silvergramma, Dec 14, 2009.

1. silvergramma

silvergramma New Member

Nov 9, 2009
    [​IMG] these are the first four goats ..I got this last summer,,, fell dearly in love with this species...can you guess why.. they are so darned cute!!!! the boys are Spike and Spunky,, the pinto twins and the girls are Pixie and Titters aka Wilma.. all came with their registration papers.. along with 10 laying hens...

2. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
  3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    nice looking goats :greengrin:

4. Mully

Mully New Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Mt Ulla , NC
    They are so cute !! Just my opinion but I would remove their collars so they do not get hung up.

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    nice looking group you have there.. :love: ..congrats... you will love and enjoy them..
    as they.... will love and enjoy you... :greengrin: :thumbup:

6. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    cute goats! nigerians are so cute :love:

7. Shelly Borg

Shelly Borg New Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Redding CA
    Nice little herd there!

8. Trace

Trace New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Cute cute cute - are they all does?

9. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    What a pretty group they are! Congrats!

10. silvergramma

silvergramma New Member

Nov 9, 2009
    the two closest to me in the pic are does which gave me a set of kids each this fall from the billy with the horns and the other two are wethers ..both full brothers...the lil tan doe grew to be only 20 inches high,, and she is the sweetest of the does...

11. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Aww, very pretty goaties!! The one closest to you has the build that I love seeing in Nigies..long and lean.

12. Very Nice, Congrats. They look like a calm bunch, nice to have I am sure.

13. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    They're adorable!! Congrats! I agree about removing the collars. I've heard to many incidents of goats getting hung up on the strangest things. Are they papered? They look really nice. :thumb:

14. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    Congrats
    They are beautiful. I noticed that their hooves even look like they have
    been trimed
    Suellen

15. silvergramma

silvergramma New Member

Nov 9, 2009
    yah they papered and tattoed,,the spotted doe is nice but a lil shy,,, i also bought her sister and two other does from the same ranch but her sister is even more prettier,,but has an extra teat and has a problem with a hoof that had a chunk torn away from the outer wall shich means she cannot be shown,, the lil tan doe has moon spots...the pretty doe gave me a buck and doe both black and white and the lil tan gave me two creamy white does with spots like the one you said you liked,,, darling lil things and I got to be when they were born,, the bigger doe had problems as the buck born first was so large had to help her deliver,, after that she was find and delivered the doe.. the other probably had hers standing up..it happened so fast.. both delivered on a really nice cool day and i had plenty of towels to help them dry the babies...they all grew out of their collars