The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been drawing all of my life. But I must say I've never tried a goat sketch before ... till now. SO this is my first ever Goat Sketch.

Little Lily ...

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
WOW, that is gorgeous. I can not even draw a stick person :shocked:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
(blushing) THANKS SO MUCH !!! I have been drawing ever since I can remember - and now Jasmine (4yrs old) is showing her creativity - she really likes drawing to :) And painting, and pretty much any art stuff. Mommy's little artist :D

Anyway, thanks everyone ! And yes - as Stacey mentioned - I can do sketches for anyone - all I need is a pic of what you want drawn :) Only $20 :D Done on professional drawing paper.

It takes me a while to draw a pic - because I'm funny - I have a bit of "perfectionist" in me - and I won't call it done until I get every single little detail exactly how I want it - and even after that I sometimes add to it yet ...lol. My BIG thing is DETAILS ... Details are important to me, and I try to get them exact.
The pic of Lily - (in case you's don't know what this is...) the lighter spots are "highlights" on her fur from Light hitting her coat and making it somehwhat shiney/lighter looking in those areas. She is solid black - but the pic I used to look off of - she has alot of "light" spots and areas on her - so that's what the real light areas are. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts