The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
4-H Secretary for Life ^.^
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first show, a youth show in Dover, Maine August 24-25. We are taking our youngest dairy goat, my sister's milk-gora (half dairy, half Angora), and my Angora wether. We need a poster for our pen, and I was wondering if any of you had any ideas? There is a costume parade and my sister and her goat are going as cheerleaders and me, my wether, and our youngest dairy, are going as a pilot (me), a stewartess (Lacey the dairy goat), and an airplane (Griffin the wether). I am excited, just a little baffled with the poster. Thanks for any ideas!

·
Super Moderator
58,870 Posts
What about taking different pictures of your goats and putting them on there with their names.

Good luck at the show!

·
4-H Secretary for Life ^.^
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the idea, I think I am going to do something like that, like, Lacey will have a ribbon frame around her picture (her full name is Ribbons And Lace) and a lacey border.... does that sound like a good idea? Like Laceys theme for her part of the poster would be ribbons and lace, and Griffin's would be medieval, and Rose's would be flower themed.

Thanks for the good luck wishes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts