The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are pix of four ladies we just brought home...no they are not mini..but will be our foundation Does for our first generation Mini Saanen...All four are very sweet...needing a bit of minerals and hoof care but other wise they are perfect...: )

red collar is Nikkita
Green Collar is Layla, she has waddles : )
Purple Collar is Bell, she is polled
Pink Collar is Ariel, she is Bells twin...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
They are so pretty and dainty :D

·
Super Moderator
32,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also, I have that same exact purple collar on my buckling. I just felt the need to share that Lol
Thats too funny lol

Im pretty excited! cant wait to get started but trying to be a good girl...be patient...:p

Reactions: skip123

·
Super Moderator
32,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wasnt sure what to expect when we drove 7 hours for them lol..kind of went on a few pix..but the deal was awesome...a couple of them need a bit of weight on them..but they are all in very good health...and were loved, so they are sweet...a bit shy still with us..but each day they grow more andmore interested
: )

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
You must be so excited ! I can't wait to see the littles ones and what they will look like after a couple generations :) So interesting !
Have fun with them , I bet they come around in no time and before you know it they will be stealing stuff outa your pockets , and asking for kisses ;)

·
Super Moderator
32,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ariel already gives kisses, they are beginning to realize when I come I come with food...always a winning combo lol

Goathiker..I didnt know Nikkita is a boys name lol...but it sure suites her lol..:D

·
Super Moderator
32,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't know how you could tell them apart without the collars though.
I thought so too..but each has her own little thing going on....

Nikkita is the largest of the four...(for now)
Layla had waddles
Bell is Polled
And Ariel loves to lick me..

1 - 20 of 75 Posts