My girls again. lol

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Crissa, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Well got some decent pics of the girls today, along with actual computer access, lol. It's been a bad week, including the loss of my buck Valor who escaped the goat pen and got attacked by coyotes. (that problem is being alleviated, getting a new LGD)

And feel free to criticize, they weren't being totally cooperative today, but that's okay.

Finale
    [​IMG]

Ebony, and she looks so steep rumped in this pic, and she's not really that bad, she was just being a brat, so we'll get a better pic soon.
    [​IMG]

Dancer!
    [​IMG]

The sisters.
    [​IMG]

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    So sorry to hear about the loss of Valor....that is sad... :( :hug:

Your girls are really nice in my book.... :wink: :thumb:

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Awww...so sorry Valor met his end in such an awful way :hug:

Your girls are always so photogenic! They get prettier each time I see them :hug:

4. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    I'm sorry to hear about Valor. How sad. :( You must have been devastated.

Your girls are so pretty. :) I hope to get some moonspotted does like Dancer from this years kiddings! :drool:

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Dancer is growing up to be a beautiful doe. The sisters look to be a bit weak in the chine -- but it could be hair or just the way they are standing.

6. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Very pretty, Crissa!

7. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thank you all, yes I was completely devastated when Valor was killed, I fixed the spot where he got out at so the girls won't get out too. I think Ebony is bred to him already and Finale might be. So hopefully I will still wind up with Valor babies.

And Stacey, I think you're right, the look weak in the chine to me too. I just wish Ebony would have cooperated better.

8. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada
    Oooooh, I love the solid black nubians. Very unusual. I am thinking of purchasing a pure black alpine buck for my girls. Maybe I'll get some pure black babies.

9. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    lol, alot of people seem to like that. What's funny is Finale came out of a light brown doe and a spotted buck, and Ebony came out of a red doe and the same spotted buck, still not sure how that happened. haha

10. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada
    Must be that the spotted buck carries the gene for pure black?????