My girls & wethers...

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by samall, Oct 14, 2007.

1. samall

samall New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Just wanted to share a picture of them grazing on the hill in the front pasture today. The pic is missing two of my does that weren't on the hill, but the rest are there. I need to get some updated pics of my bucks, too....but even the young ones have started acting bucky and aren't quite as pleasant to be around as they used to be. I still love 'em anyway.
  2. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Nice picture. Guess they didn't notice you because there all eating and not look at you for food. Mine can be out eating and if they see will cry for more food. Little pigs. Shelly

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Well there is one looking at her, it's a really pretty black and white one on the far right hand side.

Nice picture samall, I really like all the different colors! I can't wait 'til I can have that many goats! :wink:
  4. samall

samall New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    I had just come out of the barn and they hadn't seen me yet. I very rarely feed hand treats just because I don't want to be mobbed by 22 goats at one time. They can hear me getting the grain pans out from a mile away, though.

That's my Sammy looking at me. She is a sweetheart.
  5. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    what a bunch of nice looking goats!!!
  6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Now thats what I call a rainbow of goaties! Great pic....I can't get mine to stay far enough away from me....and I have 6!
  7. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    That is a nice picture and you have a beautiful herd. :D