My girls

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by liz, Dec 2, 2007.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Heres Binky with just over a month to go!! She's not really wide but she is low!
    [​IMG]

Bootsie always did have a low slung belly but she's due February 11th
    [​IMG]

Tilly is due February 29th....leap year!!!
    [​IMG]

I am wondering idf Binky is just going to have 1, to me she doesn't seem big enough to have more than that in there!!
    Bootsie could have 2 or 3 and Tilly has had 3 sets of twins previously, so I look for her to twin again.

2. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Thanks for posting! I just love seeing pics of your goats. Binky sure has gotten big.[marq=left]

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    They look great!!! Some of my Feb girls are blowing up too. Potsie is already pretty budgy so I think she's going to have multiples. Good luck!

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well they look nice and healthy. :D

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Thank you, I am just getting so excited and really anxious for un-complicated deliveries....and I absolutely love my girls baby bellies, I am amazed at how quick they go from their "normal" looking selves to very pregnant in just a few weeks! I have started bringing Binky into the one kidding stall for her meals mainly to get her used to it and also to make sure she's getting her share.

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Wow they are looking big! They are so pretty, I love minis :D

7. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
    They really are getting big! I bet you can't wait for those cuddly babies! I sure can't wait for pictures :D

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Believe me, you all will be sick of seeing my kids by the time this is all over!! Anxious to see if Chief gives me something other than black/white!!

9. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Liz your girls look great! I bet you are so anxious for those babies by now...it will be soon by the looks of them. Just think of all those beautiful babies that will be bouncin every where very soon. And how could we get sick of looking at babies...never!!! :wink:

10. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    sick of babies? where have you been? goodness NEVER