The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres Binky with just over a month to go!! She's not really wide but she is low!

Bootsie always did have a low slung belly but she's due February 11th

Tilly is due February 29th....leap year!!!

I am wondering idf Binky is just going to have 1, to me she doesn't seem big enough to have more than that in there!!
Bootsie could have 2 or 3 and Tilly has had 3 sets of twins previously, so I look for her to twin again.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
They look great!!! Some of my Feb girls are blowing up too. Potsie is already pretty budgy so I think she's going to have multiples. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, I am just getting so excited and really anxious for un-complicated deliveries....and I absolutely love my girls baby bellies, I am amazed at how quick they go from their "normal" looking selves to very pregnant in just a few weeks! I have started bringing Binky into the one kidding stall for her meals mainly to get her used to it and also to make sure she's getting her share.

·
Registered
404 Posts
They really are getting big! I bet you can't wait for those cuddly babies! I sure can't wait for pictures :D

·
Registered
768 Posts
Liz your girls look great! I bet you are so anxious for those babies by now...it will be soon by the looks of them. Just think of all those beautiful babies that will be bouncin every where very soon. And how could we get sick of looking at babies...never!!! :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts