The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my daughter April let the 3 goats out to roam around the yard. The goat pictured, ate something and what ever it was got stuck in her throat. She started panicking and throwing her head around trying to get it out. We pried her mouth open and couldn't see anything and still hacking and choking, it was something serious. April did the Heimlich Maneuver on her and green junk shot out of her mouth and she is now fine. April saved her life! Not a good picture but this is her with her new house!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Me and my daughter April let the 3 goats out to roam around the yard. The goat pictured, ate something and what ever it was got stuck in her throat. She started panicking and throwing her head around trying to get it out. We pried her mouth open and couldn't see anything and still hacking and choking, it was something serious. April did the Heimlich Maneuver on her and green junk shot out of her mouth and she is now fine. April saved her life! Not a good picture but this is her with her new house!
That's great she was saved! Great job!
Now, would you mind explaining how to do Heimlich maneuver on a goat? Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's great she was saved! Great job!
Now, would you mind explaining how to do Heimlich maneuver on a goat? Thanks!
I asked her and she said she straddled the goat did it just like you would do on a person. I had my back turned as I was going to get some water for my goat.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yay, April! How old is she? Your daughter, not the goat! That was some fast thinking!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That picture of my daughter has Trump on the TV. That wasn't planed and wasn't meant to be political.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts