The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is this a dry cough or wet? Has this recently started? How is their overall condition? Have u had fecals done to check for lungworms? Sorry for all the questions.
Is dry cough .. it started approximately around 2 weeks maybe less.! They look fine they are happy and eating perfect.! They don't seem sick.! And I haven't check the fecals. Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whats their temperature? Any snotty noses? How do their lungs sound when they are standing near you? Is it windy & dusty there?
Haven't check their temperature and no no snotty noises.! Their lungs are fine I don't hear anything when Im close to them. And here is not windy or dust

·
Registered
893 Posts
Could be allergies or perhaps old lung worm damage. Wouldn't hurt to go ahead and do fecals. Right now with all the pollen in my area and new weeds coming out, I've got a couple that have developed their yearly cough. I don't know if they are pregnant but sometimes a pregnant doe will get a cough from the space the babies take up causing reduced lung capacity especially after running or heavy breathing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts