My hubby loves me... (early Valentine's day gift)

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Dreamchaser, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Okay, so thankfully he skipped the flowers. :D And it isn't a goat... But...

He got me a 4 camera security system for my kidding stalls! Not that they are built yet, but, he was really thinking of me. :lovey:
    Radio Shack in my town is going out of business. :( But he picked up the last one for a good bargain anyway. They do have wireless ones (I didn't get those) that have a one camera deal for a good price too. But the barn is too far away from the house. This we can put in underground coax if we need to.

Thanks hubby! :laugh:

2. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Ahhhh.....what a great guy! I would rather have something like that than flowers any day! :greengrin:

My b-day is next month and hubby ask me today what I would like, I told him the book "Goat Medicine"......so we shall see!!!

3. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Awww. I'm sure you will get it. After all, you don't have to feed a book! That's they way they think. LOL

4. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    nice! theyre really awesome to have!

5. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Alaska, how many cameras do you put per stall?

6. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    YAY!! that is awesome.

7. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Oh..... can he tell my husband to get me one too??? :ROFL: I told him I wanted one a month ago...... I know I'll only see it when I buy it myself though :roll: .

8. pelicanacresMN

pelicanacresMN New Member

I'm getting a barn cam from my hubby. Somehow he's convinced that he needs a new flat screen tv for our viewing pleasure to go with it though lol

9. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    There you go Karen... LOL That's actually how I ended up with the cameras! He went out and bought a big screen TV. He felt bad. so he got me that for valentines day.

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh what a sweet hubby....that is a very thoughtful gift indeed.... :greengrin: :thumb:

11. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    I use one per stall, I only have two stalls at the moment. i put in it in the corner so i can see the entire pen :)

12. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That is awesome!! Congrats!!