My husband's heart has melted... :D

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Dreamchaser, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Okay, so after we went to the goat farm, and tried out all the goodies that goat's milk can make... The other day my husband tells me that he wants to find a huge piece of land where we can raise a lot of goats. (Wha???) He said that he was really impressed with the set-up this guy had, and he doesn't think I'm crazy anymore (uhh, thanks I guess???). I told hom that we have to get certified, and have to have a sterile milking room and dairy set-up. And he's said, "so? We can do that."

YEA! He loves the baby goats. He said, "I'll never want to get rid of any of them!" We have to move! *laughs* Every day since the day we went to the farm he says something else about it. So obviously the wheels are turning. I'm just playin' it kewl right now though...

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    it was a man's farm you want to? that makes all the difference. So glad hubby is getting in on the Goat bug :D

3. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Really Stacey? It makes a difference that the farm was run by a guy? I guess that makes sense...

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    wow...... what a shock... :shocked: ....must be a good feeling ....... :wink: :greengrin: :hug:

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    shows that a guy can do this and it isnt sissy to run a goat farm :greengrin: it isnt just a girls world it can be a manly thing to do

6. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    Its a "scratch and spit" thing :greengrin:

7. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    That and, my husband hates the rat race. He hates his job.

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :ROFL:

9. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Great news for you!! :leap:

I fed mine some goat cheese pizza, and let him pick out his "own" goat. Worked like a charm. :wink: